The CPCC works very closely with public and private entities related to Canadian investment and to the promotion of commercial, business and human relations between Peru and Canada, with the goal of accomplishing objectives that benefit our member companies; with this outlook it organizes activities and events thanks to the internal work team and its specialized committees.
Thanks to the active commitment of its members, the CPCC has positioned itself as a solid and prestigious organization, formed by a select group of Canadian and Peruvian businesses and organizations.
Services offered by the CPCC:
- Informative meetings: Lectures and conferences at breakfasts or lunches, with valuable informative content and high level speakers. The selection of topics is in accordance with the specific or current interests of the different productive sectors.
- Organization of events for third parties: Includes logistics and marketing, meetings and contact with clients, transportation and office services.
- Orientation Package for expats: This is designed to orient and facilitate the introduction of expats to the city of Lima. It offers practical and logistic information about where to find the things essential to living in Lima, such as information about health facilities, security and organizations of English speaking expats in Peru.
- Opportunities for publicity: By means of the publications and activities organized by the CPCC, through sponsorship, distribution of articles for promotion or other material suggested by the interested member.
- Publications: The Publications of the CPCC inform, promote and strengthen business, social, cultural, educational and interpersonal relations between both countries. They are also effective means for communication between our members and the business community of the country. More information...
- The magazine Dialogue
- The bulletin Peru
- Sports Tournaments: Golf and Tennis Tournaments, each of them annual. At present we are in the process of organizing the eleventh version of both competitions. We have an agreement with the Asia Golf Club by which our members are permitted to enjoy the benefits of access to all the installations and facilities offered by the Club.
Specialized work Committees:
Focused on organizing activities that add value to the members of the CPCC.
- Committee for Bilateral Commerce
- Committee for Events
- Committee for PDAC
- Committee for Dialogue