Participate on the First Tailings Dam Workshop in Peru. It will take place on May 22nd and 23th.
This event will have 5 experts of the CDA (Canadian Dam Association). These keynote speakers will talk about the following topics:
- Approach for safety review of tailings dams under the CDA standard.
- Development and analysis of the failure risk control modes through the security review.
- Tailings safety report results presentation guide.
The experts attending this workshop are:
- Dave McMillan - KGS
- Chad LePoudre - SNC-Lavalin
- Terry Oswell - BC Hydro
- Clare Raska - Consultora del CDA & ICOLD
- Santiago Paz - Alberta
Until May 15th: $ 750.00 (+IGV)
After May 16th: $ 860.00 (+IGV)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org