WE ARE LOOKING FOR
COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING - PROFESSIONAL TRAINEE
This position gives you the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in an executive environment, where you can apply and develop your knowledge and skills as a communicator, and where our team will guide you throughout the learning process.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Diagram and graphic design proposals (brochures, newsletters, flyers, mailing, commercial proposals and others) for the institution.
- Assist in the production and preparation of graphic material for events and fairs.
- Prepare conference visual materials.
- Daily evaluation and monitoring of website and social networking.
- Elaboration of the electronic bulletin of the institution.
- Follow – up of the various corporate proposals with other partners or institutions.
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 1-year experience as intern and / or providing support in Communication areas at transnational, private, public, or other institutions.
- Excellent writing skills (media release, bulletins, advertisements, others).
- Advanced written and spoken English (essential).
- Verbal communication skills.
- Planning, organization, and project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Proficiency in graphic design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of social media management and digital marketing.
If you are interested to work with us in the development of the country's economy and relations between Canada and Peru, send your CV in English and your portfolio, with the subject “Communications & Marketing - Professional Trainee” to firstname.lastname@example.org